The 2014 U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Fuel Cell Technologies Office (FCTO) and Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO) Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting (AMR) was held June 16-20, 2014, in Washington, DC. The review encompassed all of the work done by the FCTO and the VTO: a total of 295 individual activities were reviewed for VTO, by a total of 179 reviewers. A total of 1,354 individual review responses were received for the VTO technical reviews.
The objective of the meeting was to review the accomplishments and plans for VTO over the previous 12 months, and provide an opportunity for industry, government, and academia to give inputs to DOE on the Office with a structured and formal methodology. The meeting also provided attendees with a forum for interaction and technology information transfer.
The results from the review are contained in the following report.
- Entire document in one file
- Cover, Contents, and Introduction
- 1. Hybrid and Vehicle Systems Technologies
- 2. Energy Storage Technologies
- 3. Advanced Power Electronics and Electrical Machines Technologies
- 4. Advanced Combustion Engine Technologies
- 5. Fuels and Lubricants Technologies
- 6. Materials Technologies
- 7. Materials Technologies: Propulsion Materials
- 8. Technology Integration
- 9. Vehicle Analysis
- 10. Acronyms
- 11. Cross-Reference of Project Investigators, Projects, and Organizations
- 12. Project and Program Statistics Calculations Overview
- 13. Merit Review Attendees