Upcoming Webinars and Events
December 2020: Concentrating Solar-Thermal Power R&D Virtual Workshop Series
- The Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) Concentrating Solar-Thermal Power (CSP) team is hosting a virtual workshop series on recent technological advances and upcoming research and development challenges. You can learn more about the webinar series here, including details on upcoming workshops and slides from past workshops. Upcoming workshops include:
- December 3, 2020, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. ET: Unlocking Solar Thermochemical Potential: Receivers, Reactors, and Heat Exchangers
- December 10, 2020, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. ET: CSP Performance and Reliability Innovations
December 4, 2020, 1:00 p.m. ET: Solar Prize Demo Day and Networking Event
- What’s on the horizon for solar technology? Who are the key players advancing innovation and creating solutions for the toughest industry challenges? Join the U.S. Department of Energy, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Solar Prize competitors, and other solar industry experts for an open networking session. During the event, the Energy Department will announce the Solar Prize Round 4 semifinalists and the Round 3 winners. REGISTER HERE.
December 8, 2020, 3:00 p.m. ET: Solar Desalination Prize Networking Event
- Meet the 19 quarterfinalists for the American-Made Solar Desalination Prize! Learn about their innovative ideas for solar-thermal desalination systems and how you can support them as they move on to the Teaming phase of the competition. REGISTER HERE.
December 17, 2020, 2:00 p.m. ET: SETO Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar