The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) supports funding opportunities on photovoltaics, concentrating solar power, systems integration, technology to market, and soft costs projects. Following an open, competitive solicitation process, these funding opportunities encourage collaborative partnerships among industry, universities, national laboratories, federal, state, and local governments and non-government agencies and advocacy groups. Solicitations may include financial or technical assistance. Learn more about how to apply for a funding opportunity.
To receive notice of new funding opportunities, please subscribe to our email newsletter mailing list.
Open Funding Opportunities
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: FY 2021 Systems Integration and Hardware Incubator – Concept papers due January 25, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ET
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Connected Communities – Concept papers due February 17, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ET
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) FY 2021 Phase I Release 2 – Full applications due February 22, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET
Closed Funding Opportunities - Applications in Review
Other Funding Opportunities
- American-Made Challenges: Solar Desalination Prize – Teaming submissions due February 9, 2021, 3:00 p.m. ET
- American-Made Solar Prize Round 4 – Set! winners determined at a Demo Day on April 8, 2021