The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) supports funding opportunities on photovoltaics, concentrating solar power, systems integration, technology to market, and soft costs projects. Following an open, competitive solicitation process, these funding opportunities encourage collaborative partnerships among industry, universities, national laboratories, federal, state, and local governments and non-government agencies and advocacy groups. Solicitations may include financial or technical assistance. Learn more about how to apply for a funding opportunity.
To receive notice of new funding opportunities, please subscribe to our email newsletter mailing list.
Open Funding Opportunities
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Connected Communities – Informational webinar on November 10, 2020
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Perovskite Funding Program – Full applications due December 1, 2020, 5:00 p.m. ET
Closed Funding Opportunities - Applications in Review
Other Funding Opportunities
- American-Made Solar Prize Round 4 – Ready! winners announced and Set! contest begins on December 3, 2020
- American-Made Solar Prize Round 3 – Go! Contest demo day will be held in December 2020
- American-Made Challenges: Solar Desalination Prize – Teaming submissions due January 12, 2021, 3:00 p.m. ET