Register to attend virtually or in-person to CampusEnergy2022, Leading the Way, event in Boston, Massachusetts. This event, jointly hosted by Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, will provide insights into constructing new campus energy facilities. Greater Boston is home to dozens of innovative district energy systems and IDEA members serving healthcare, research, airports, bases, industry, and communities. Hundreds of industry peers will gather to share practical, real-world experience and proven solutions in a collegial and inviting setting.
District energy systems on college and university campuses continue to set higher for efficiency, resiliency, and environmental performance. With carbon targets for 2030 fast approaching, IDEA member institutions are actively planning, designing, partnering, constructing, and commissioning a wide range of innovative energy and environmental technologies. Join IDEA and the industry at CampusEnergy2022 in February.
Program topics Include:
- Utility Master Planning and Climate Action Plans
- Integrating Renewables
- De-Carbonizing Campuses with District Energy
- Geothermal and Geo-Exchange
- Carbon Monitoring and Accounting
- Extending Campus Energy Systems – Connecting with Neighbors
- Business Models and Financing Strategies
- District Energy and CHP Case Studies
- Managing Modular Growth
- Microgrids and CHP for Reliability & Resiliency
- District Energy Infrastructure for Near & Net Zero Energy Communities
- Staffing, Recruiting, Training and Talent Management – Workforce Issues
- Cybersecurity and Best Practices in Hardening Utility Infrastructure
- System Expansion, Modernization and Renewal
- District Cooling, Thermal Energy Storage and Turbine Inlet Cooling
- District Energy/LEED for Campuses and Communities
- Future Fuels – Biomass, Biofuels and Recycled/Recovered Heat, Renewable Thermal
- Controls, Monitoring, Metering, and Data Management
- Energy/Water Nexus, Water Resource Conservation and Optimization Strategies
For more information, visit the CampusEnergy 2022 webpage.