The following resources provide details about U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)-funded fuel cell technologies manufacturing activities, other EERE and federal manufacturing activities and initiatives, research plans and roadmaps, workshops, and additional related links.
DOE-Funded Fuel Cell Technologies Manufacturing Activities
- Each year, hydrogen and fuel cell projects funded by DOE's Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program are reviewed for their merit during an Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting. View posters and presentations from the latest meeting.
- Results from the Annual Merit Review are published annually in the Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Report.
- The Annual Progress Report summarizes the year's hydrogen and fuel cell research and development and analysis activities and accomplishments.
EERE and Federal Manufacturing Activities and Initiatives
- Advanced Manufacturing Office
- Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative
- Advanced Manufacturing National Program Office
- Manufacturing USA
Research Plans and Roadmaps
- Fuel Cell Technologies Office Multi-Year Research, Development, and Demonstration Plan—Manufacturing R&D Section