The following resources provide details about U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)-funded hydrogen and fuel cell technologies manufacturing activities, other EERE and federal manufacturing activities and initiatives, research plans and roadmaps, workshops, and additional related links.
DOE-Funded Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Manufacturing Activities
- Each year, hydrogen and fuel cell projects funded by DOE's Hydrogen Program are reviewed for their merit during an Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting. View posters and presentations from the latest meeting.
- Results from the Annual Merit Review are published annually in the Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Report.
- The Annual Progress Report summarizes the year's hydrogen and fuel cell research and development and analysis activities and accomplishments.
EERE and Federal Manufacturing Activities and Initiatives
Research Plans and Roadmaps
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office Multi-Year Research, Development, and Demonstration Plan—Manufacturing R&D Section
- SciTech Connect: Science, technology, and engineering research information from the DOE Office of Scientific and Technical Information, including final technical reports for manufacturing projects supported by the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office
- Current and past webinars
- Funding opportunities