26th Western Photosynthesis Conference
You are here
Marconi Conference Center
18500 State Highway One
Marshall, California 94940
The U.S. Department of Energy's Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) co-sponsored the 26th Western Photosynthesis Conference. The conference took place on Jan. 5–8, 2016, in Marshall, California. BETO Technology Manager Daniel Fishman spoke at the event.
Topics of discussion included the following:
- Plastid Biogenesis of the Photosynthetic Machinery
- Structure/Function Relations in Photosynthesis
- Dynamics of Photosynthetic Apparatus
- Applied/Artificial Photosynthesis and Bioenergy
- Environmental Influences on Photosynthesis
- Evolution of Photosynthesis.