The Advanced Manufacturing Office’s Better Plants Program will co-host the 2018 World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) in Charlotte, North Carolina from October 17-19, 2018. WEEC is the largest energy conference and technology expo held in the United States specifically for business, industrial, and institutional energy users. It brings together experts in all areas of the field to help set a clear, optimum path to energy efficiency, facility optimization, and sustainability.
This year’s event will include a Better Plants Track to give partners an opportunity to network, recognize program achievements, and share and learn about the latest energy efficiency innovations and solutions. A few highlights include:
- A booth on the expo floor with demonstrations of the new MEASUR software tool suite
- A partner breakfast featuring a fireside chat between Advanced Manufacturing Office Director Rob Ivester and several goal achievers
- Workshops on the MEASUR tool suite and the 50001 Ready Navigator
- Better Plants panel sessions on the following topics:
- Managing Resources - Energy, Water, Waste, People
- Renewable Energy for Manufacturers
- Sweet! Leveraging DOE's Integrated Tool Suite and Resources
- The Power of Partnerships
Click here to download the detailed, Better Plants-specific agenda.
Advance registration is required for this conference and special events (i.e. workshops, networking events, tours, new technologies breakfast, advocacy training, and preshow seminars). Click here for event and registration information.