The Advanced Manufacturing Office’s Better Plants Program will co-host the Department of Energy’s (DOE) 2018 Better Buildings Summit in Cleveland, Ohio from August 21-23, 2018. The Summit is one of the premier events for energy professionals to engage with one another and explore and share innovative strategies, emerging technologies, financing trends, and much more. For 2018, the Summit will be held with DOE’s annual Energy Exchange, focused on federal facility energy management, to provide greater access to technical discussions and training while also providing the great panel sessions, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities attendees expect at the Summit.
HIGHLIGHTS / TOPICS INCLUDE
- Emerging and advanced technologies
- Contingency planning and effective implementation for energy resilience
- Smart building design and operation
- Barriers and opportunities for energy and water efficiency and employing renewable energy
- Energy Exchange Trade Show
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Courses offering Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits
- Discussions with DOE national lab experts and Better Buildings Financial Allies
- Local tours of high efficiency buildings and manufacturing plants
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN EARLY 2018 – stay tuned for an announcement!
For news and updates, and to access previous Summit presentations, visit betterbuildingssolutioncenter.energy.gov/summit