PPPO provides program and operations management for the cleanup of the former gaseous diffusion plant sites at Portsmouth, Ohio and Paducah, Kentucky, in addition to managing the depleted uranium hexafluoride conversion operations at both sites. Under the direction of our Manager, the site offices develop plans that prioritize projects to accomplish the EM mission for safe, effective, and efficient cleanup. We proactively foster cooperative relationships with state and federal regulators. PPPO program and operation leads provide centralized services to maintain consistent standards at both the Portsmouth and Paducah Sites.
- Provide Infrastructure Operations Management to Portsmouth and Paducah site offices.
- Provide guidance on programmatic policy and procedures in alignment with EM program objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance in specialized technical areas.
- Serve as a liaison among the Portsmouth and Paducah sites, DOE EM headquarters, EM program offices, and other sites.
- Provide direction to Site managers to address project planning and execution, as specified in DOE Order 413.3B Program and Project Management for the Acquisition of Capital Assets.