Submit a Notice of Alleged Undue Restriction

You are here

The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is available to assist any small business that believes a solicitation, request for proposal (RFP), or request for quotation (RFQ) may unduly restrict the ability of the small business to compete for an award. To notify DOE’s OSDBU of an alleged undue restriction, please fill out the form here:

Report an Alleged Undue Restriction

If you have any questions about alleged undue restrictions, or if you are having trouble filling out the form, please email