The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Acquisition Forecast contains a list of upcoming contracting and subcontracting opportunities to help make it easier for small businesses to search for opportunities and navigate the Department’s complex procurement environment.
Approximately 80% of DOE’s annual procurement base is allocated to the Agency’s Management and Operating Contractors (M&Os), also commonly referred to as Facility Management Contractors (FMCs).
The procurement opportunities include:
DOE Headquarters and Federal Field Office Acquisition Forecast
Search the DOE Headquarters and Federal Field Office Acquisition Forecast for direct procurements with DOE to support DOE Headquarters and DOE Federal Field Offices.
DOE/National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Site Facility Management Contracts
Explore the list below of National Laboratories/M&O/FMC procurements at DOE/NNSA contractor-managed sites:
- Ames Laboratory (AMES)
- Argonne National Laboratory (ANL)
- Bonneville Power Administration (BPA)
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- Carlsbad Field Office
- Central Plateau Cleanup Contract
- East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP) (OR)
- Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC)
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL)
- Hanford Mission Essential Services Contract
- Idaho Clean-up Core Contract (Fluor)
- Idaho Clean-up Contract (Idaho Environmental Coalition)
- Idaho Operations Office
- Idaho National Laboratory (INL)
- Kansas City National Security Campus ((formerly Kansas City Plant (KCP))
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
- Los Alamos Legacy Cleanup
- Naval Nuclear Laboratory, formerly known as Bettis/Knolls Atomic Power Laboratories (Bettis/KAPL)
- Moab Site Remedial Action Contract (RAC)
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Nevada National Security Site (NNSS)
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Office of River Protection
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)
- Portsmouth/Paducah Project Office (PPPO)
- Portsmouth Decontamination & Decommissioning (Ports D&D)
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL)
- Richland Operations Office
- Sandia National Laboratories (Sandia/SNL)
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Management and Operations for Savannah River Site (SRS)
- Savannah River Operations Office
- Savannah River Liquid Waste Disposition (Liquid Waste)
- Laboratory - Management and Operations for Savannah River Site (SRS)
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Southeastern Power Administration (SEPA)
- Southwestern Power Administration (SWPA)
- Tank Operations Contract (TOC)
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (TJNAF)
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP)
- Western Area Power Administration (WAPA)
- West Valley Demonstration Project
- NNSA Production Office (NPO) Pantex Plant and Y-12 National Security Complex
- Expiring Contracts List - This list shows contracts that will be expiring within the next two years. Bear in mind, there is no guarantee that any contract on this list will necessarily be rebid. For your convenience, the list is broken down into two filterable excel tabs - contracts under $250,000 and contracts over $250,000.
- Small Business Toolbox - Find tools and resources to help make it easier to do business with DOE. This includes steps to prepare for prime and subcontracting opportunities, resources and training, and useful links and FAQs.
- Mentor-Protégé Program - The DOE’s Mentor-Protégé Program develops long-term partnerships between small businesses and the Department’s prime contractors to help increase opportunities for small businesses.
- DOE Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer - DOE federal grants and Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) provide many additional funding opportunities in federal research and development areas that encourage small businesses to explore their technological potential.
- Supply Chain Management Center (SCMC) - In 2006, the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) created the SCMC as part of a commitment to be a responsible steward of tax dollars. The SCMC is a service organization that works closely with DOE prime contractors nationwide.
- Other Federal Agency Procurements - SAM.gov, FedConnect, GSA eBuy, Federal Grants
Disclaimer: Please bear in mind that all projected acquisitions and associated information are subject to change, revision, or cancellation. While the government is providing this Acquisition Forecast, there is no guarantee that the Department will subsequently issue a solicitation for any of this work.