The U.S. DOE Energy Storage Systems Program (ESS) conducted a record-breaking Update Conference at the Washington DC Marriott Hotel on Nov. 2 – 4, 2010, with more than 500 attendees. The 2010 agenda reflected increased national interest in energy storage issues.
The 3-day conference included 11 sessions plus a poster session on the final day. Presentations are available through the individual session links. The agenda and list of attendees are available below.
- Day 1, Session 1: Chaired by Imre Gyuk, DOE
- Day 1, Session 2: Chaired by Terry Aselage, SNL
- Day 1, Session 3: Chaired by Jun Lui, PNNL
- Day 1, Session 4: Chaired by John Boyes, SNL
- Day 2, Session 1: Chaired by Imre Gyuk, DOE
- Day 2, Session 2: Chaired by Bill Ayres, NETL
- Day 2, Session 3: Chaired by Ron Staubly, NETL
- Day 2, Session 4: Chaired by Kim Nuhfer, NETL
- Day 3, Session 1: Chaired by Ross Guttromson, SNL
- Day 3, Session 2: Chaired by Stan Atcitty, SNL
- Day 3, Session 3: Chaired by Mark Johnson, ARPA-E
- Poster Session