Remediation at the Rocky Flats Site was conducted in accordance with Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) and/or Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulations. Responsibility for operation and maintenance of the Site was transferred to LM in late 2005 and requires operation and maintenance of groundwater collection and treatment systems, groundwater and surface water monitoring,, routine inspection and maintenance, records-related activities, and stakeholder support. For more information about the Rocky Flats Site, view the fact sheet.
- 10/05/2020 - A Look Back: Almost 30 Years of Legacy
- 09/30/2020 - Rocky Flats Site Original Landfill Stabilized
- 08/07/2020 - Soil Sample Plutonium Results Near the Rocky Flats Site Summarized by State Regulators
- 05/27/2020 - Playing the Long Game: How Two Experts Created a Case Study for Water Monitoring
- 04/21/2020 - Stewardship Action: Rocky Flats Ecologist Reflects on Site’s Environmental Transformation
- 02/26/2020 - Rocky Flats Site, Colorado Original Landfill Stabilization Project Update
- 09/24/2019 - Rocky Flats Site Original Landfill Stabilizing Project Underway