Visionary Women: Champions of Peace and Nonviolence
Note: Live broadcasts are best viewed on Chrome or Firefox.
Join the Office of Economic Impact and Diversity and the National Nuclear Security Administration to celebrate Women’s History Month. This program will feature a panel discussion of women in the Federal service who will share their insights on career advancement.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Cecily Johnson, Affirmative Employment Program Manager, Office of Equity and Diversity, and the panelists are Michele Smith, Deputy Director, Office of Nuclear Verification, NNSA, DOE; Mecole Spencer, Supervisory Special Agent, Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate, Countermeasures Operations Section, Infrastructure Countermeasures Unit, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Department of Justice; Tomeko Bryant, Deputy U.S. Marshal, U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Department of Justice; and Tara Ruttley, Ph.D., Associate Chief Scientist for Microgravity Research, Office of the Chief Scientist, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- March 19, 2019: Aurora Supercomputer Announcement
- March 14, 2019: Partnership for Transatlantic Energy Cooperation: Today's Energy Landscape
- March 14, 2019: Partnership for Transatlantic Energy Cooperation: Energy Security
- March 14, 2019: Partnership for Transatlantic Energy Cooperation: Outlook for New Energy Projects
- March 13, 2019: Secretary Perry Keynote Address at CERAWeek
- March 6, 2019: Leadership Town Hall
- March 5, 2019: Secretary of Energy Advisory Board Meeting
- February 28, 2019: Global Energy Markets Update
- February 27, 2019: Secretary Perry and Secretary Carson Celebrate National African American History Month