Browse government and agency-specific performance data on FEMP's Comprehensive Annual Energy Data and Sustainability Performance website.
Visit the Federal Energy Management Program's Comprehensive Annual Energy Data and Sustainability Performance website to view and download publicly available:
- Data tables of federal agency energy and water consumption
- Interactive graphics associated with most data tables
- Energy costs by end-use sector and efficiency investment information
- Progress toward key goals outlined in the National Energy Conservation Policy Act, as amended (42 U.S.C. 8253-8258); Energy Policy Act of 2005 (42 U.S.C. 15852)
- Historical data tables of agency energy use and costs by facility and mobility sectors by energy type are also available for fiscal year (FY) 1975 through FY 2022.
Data on this website are compiled from agencies' latest Annual Energy Data Reports and are included in the Annual Reports to Congress on Federal Government Energy Management.
For an overview, see the summary presentation of progress made in federal facility energy management and sustainability based on FY 2022 reported findings.
Individual agency OMB Sustainability Scorecards can be found on the Office of the Federal Chief Sustainability Officer's Performance Data webpage.
Contact Chris Tremper of the U.S. Department of Energy at 202-247-6501.
Agency data on the energy use, efficiency measures, and benchmarking requirements of Section 432 of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (EISA 432) are also available on the FEMP EISA 432 Compliance Tracking System.