The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) Concentrating Solar-Thermal Power (CSP) Program Summit 2019 took place in Oakland, CA, on March 18-19. This event was an opportunity for SETO-funded awardees and the utility, industry, and research communities to gather and discuss current market activity and research and development for CSP technologies. This event featured technical presentations from CSP program researchers and invited speakers, including key analysts, utility representatives, and international CSP developers.
Download the CSP Program Summit 2019 Day 1 presentations from the following panels:
- Keynote Introduction
- Concentrating Solar-Thermal Power Overview
- Panel 1 – "CSP in the Evolving Grid and Energy Market"
- Panel 2 – "The Potential U.S. Market for CSP"
- Panel 3 – "CSP Development Around the World"
- Overview of the DOE CSP Program
Download the CSP Program Summit 2019 Day 2 presentations from the following session topics:
- Gen3 CSP Fully Integrated Projects
- Molten Salts
- Particle Technologies
- Desalination Collectors and Systems
- Components for Gen3 CSP
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Metals and Materials
- Power Cycles