The following resources provide details about U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)-funded hydrogen delivery activities, research plans and roadmaps, models and tools, and additional related links.
DOE-Funded Hydrogen Delivery Activities
- Each year, hydrogen and fuel cell projects funded by DOE's Hydrogen Program are reviewed for their merit during an Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting. View posters and presentations from the latest meeting.
- Results from the Annual Merit Review are published annually in the Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Report.
- The Annual Progress Report summarizes the year's hydrogen and fuel cell research and development and analysis activities and accomplishments.
Research Plans and Roadmaps
- Hydrogen Delivery Technical Team Roadmap
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office Multi-Year Research, Development, and Demonstration Plan—Delivery Chapter
- Office of Nuclear Energy, Science, and Technology Nuclear Hydrogen Research & Development Plan
Models and Tools
- The Hydrogen Delivery Scenario Analysis Model (HDSAM) tool was developed to provide a freely available, transparent, and consistent analysis tool to estimate the cost of delivering and dispensing hydrogen from different delivery pathways. There is flexibility in the tool to select the pathway, market size, station size, dispensing pressure and other parameters such as the distance of the production site from the city gate (e.g., points of use).
- DOE Hydrogen Program program records provide the source of key numbers and facts.