The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) News section includes current news releases, the EERE bi-weekly digest of clean energy news, resources for media, and subscription information. Connect with EERE through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube to share clean energy news around the globe.
For news in a specific technology program area, subscribe to the following newsletters and email news updates.
- Manufacturing News Updates and Funding Opportunities
Receive updates from the Advanced Manufacturing Office, including information on its R&D portfolio, Better Plants program, other partner activities, events, tools, training, and webcasts, and funding opportunities.
- Bioenergy News Blast
The Bioenergy "News Blast" highlights program events, solicitations, publications, related blogs, and other relevant information.
- Bioenergy Technologies Office Education Updates
Receive periodic Bioenergy Technology Office education updates.
- Building Technologies Office News and Event Updates
These updates include periodic notices of special news, events, and live webinars related to the Building Technologies Office.
- Building America Update
Get updates from Building America about improving home energy efficiency, research projects and activities, Best Practices guides, and residential building efficiency meetings. Building America helps developers, buildings, and manufacturers in the residential building industry improve the quality and energy efficiency of homes.
Federal Energy Management
- The FEMP Digest is a weekly e-newsletter for the for the federal community that provides information on FEMP news and upcoming tranings, conferences, and seminars.
- Geothermal Technologies Office Updates
Receive periodic news and updates related to EERE's geothermal technologies.
- Program Newsletter and Funding Opportunities
The Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office's monthly newsletter highlights program news, funding opportunities, workshops, events, and recent publications.
- Solar Newsletter
The Solar Newsletter highlights the key activities, events, funding opportunities, and publications that the Solar Energy Technologies Office has funded during the past quarter.
- The State and Local Energy Efficiency Action Network (SEE Action) updates include new guidance documents and webinars on how state and local energy efficiency policies and programs are designed and implemented, based on state and local experience. Areas covered include residential, commercial and industrial efficiency, combined heat and power, energy use transparency, financing, energy codes, ratepayer-funded efficiency, and others.
- Electric Vehicle Community Readiness Updates
- Electric Vehicle Community Readiness Updates is an occasional newsletter describing new resources for preparing communities for plug-in electric vehicles, including webinars, project announcements, and reports.
- EPAct State and Alternative Fuel Provider Fleet Newsletter
The EPAct State and Alternative Fuel Provider Fleet Newsletter is a semiannual electronic newsletter that provides fleet managers and stakeholders with updates about the State and Alternative Fuel Provider Fleet Program and the Energy Policy Act (EPAct).
- National Idling Reduction Network News
National Idling Reduction Network News is a monthly newsletter detailing activities of transportation organizations that are working together to reduce heavy vehicle idling in the United States.
- Transportation Energy Systems Analysis Newsletter
The Transportation Energy Systems Analysis Newsletter is a quarterly mailing about the latest research, publications, and updates in the analytical community, especially those supported by the Vehicle Technologies Office.
- Transportation Fact of the Week Newsletter
The Transportation Fact of the Week Newsletter provides a weekly factoid about energy and automotive markets with an accompanying graph or chart.
- Vehicle Technologies R&D Updates
The Vehicle Technologies R&D Update is a quarterly newsletter providing information on funding opportunities, success stories, and reports on research supported by the Vehicle Technologies Office.
- Guidelines for Home Energy Professionals
The Guidelines for Home Energy Professionals Project encourages the growth of a skilled, credentialed workforce as well as a high-quality residential energy upgrade industry.
- State and Local Spotlight
The State and Local Solution Center provides monthly updates on webinars, funding opportunities, news, and events relevant to state, local, and K-12 school district leaders working to unlock a clean energy economy.
- The Water Wire
The Water Wire provides information updates and notices for funding opportunity announcements, program activities, events, and publications.
- Wind Energy Technologies Office Breaking News Updates
Wind Energy Technologies Office News Alerts provide information updates and notices for funding opportunity announcements, program activities, events, and publications.
- Wind Program Newsletter
The Wind Program Newsletter includes recent and breaking news about the Wind Program's research and development projects, accomplishments, upcoming events, funding opportunities, and recent publications.
- WINDExchange Newsletter
Receive updates from the WINDExchange, which provides information information about events and webinars, funding opportunities, new publications, successes stories, and other program activities.
Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
State and Local Energy Efficiency Action Network
Weatherization and Intergovernmental