Below are the identifiers and icons used by the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) technology offices. You will be prompted to create a login in the Communication Standards Asset Management System and your account will need to be approved by the EERE Publications Manager before you can download these files.
Technology Office Identifiers
The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Identifier is used on all EERE projects. It cannot be redrawn or altered in any way.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies Office
- Bioenergy Technologies Office
- Building Technologies Office
- Federal Energy Management Program
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office
- Geothermal Technologies Office
- Golden Field Office
- Office of Stakeholder Engagement
- Solar Energy Technologies Office
- Vehicle Technologies Office
- Water Power Technologies Office
- Wind Energy Technologies Office
- Weatherization and Intergovernmental Programs Office
The following are approved icons for each technology and program office. Please review the icons section of the Identity and Design Guidelines for approved usage standards.