In 2014, the following 10 university-led student teams were selected through a competitive process to compete in the inaugural U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Collegiate Wind Competition.
- Boise State University
- California Maritime Academy
- Colorado School of Mines
- James Madison University (Virginia)
- Kansas State University
- Northern Arizona University
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Kansas
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
To find out more about upcoming Collegiate Wind Competition events, visit the About page.