The Collegiate Wind Competition organizers are now accepting applications for the 2023 competition. The application deadline is June 20, 2022.
Previously, CWC organizers selected schools to participate in the competition through a competitive call for proposals. The upcoming 2023 CWC has a new application process with a new timeline. This change is intended to broaden the reach and impact of the CWC by making the competition more accessible.
Learn more about the 2023 CWC timeline and rules on the registration page.
Join the CWC mailing list to stay informed about competition updates, news, and events.
Interested in Getting Involved Now?
Here are a few things you can do to get started:
- Learn how your team can apply to participate in the 2023 CWC.
- Review past competition Rules and Requirements and written reports.
- Conduct mock competitions at your institution based on CWC contests.
- Start assembling a team of faculty advisors and interested students.
- Begin garnering support through potential sponsors and advisors/coaches.
To be notified of any future opportunities to enroll in the competition, please contact the U.S. Department of Energy’s CWC manager, Amber Frumkin.
For more information, see the CWC resources.
Stay informed about competition updates, news, and events.