The Department of Energy CIO Business Operation Support Services (CBOSS) contract vehicle is a single-award blanket purchase agreement (BPA) which provides access to industry-leading capabilities across a wide range of existing and emerging technology services. CBOSS provides flexible, streamlined, and easy-to-use contracting support at the forefront of innovation for the following capability areas offered by the contractor teaming agreement (CTA) partners: Accenture, General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), SAIC, and Red River.
- IT Transformation
- Infrastructure & Shared Services
- General IT Support
CBOSS has replaced and improved upon CIO’s legacy Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) contract.
Interested in working with CBOSS?
If you’re interested in learning more about CBOSS visit the CBOSS Powerpedia page on the DOE Network, or to discuss contracting options, email email@example.com
Policy, Strategy, and Governance Support Services (PSGSS) is a single-award BPA that will service part of the DOE OCIO’s Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) requirements to support the areas of OCIO executive office, resources management, and policy and governance and specifically across the following capabilities offered by Evoke Research and Consulting, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Executive Support Services
- Resources Management
- Financial Management, Budget, and Internal Controls
- Portfolio Management
- Strategy and IT Policy Development and Implementation
- Records and Forms Management
- Privacy Management
- Data Collection, Validation, Analytics, and Reporting
- IT Governance
Interested in working with PSGSS?
If you’re interested in learning more about PSGSS visit the PSGSS Powerpedia page on the DOE Network, or to discuss contracting options, email IM-13ITSSContractAdministration@hq.doe.gov
Enterprise-Wide Agreements (EWAs) aggregate common requirements into a single, specific contract vehicle. Agreements can typically be used by all DOE organizations, thereby reducing administration and maintenance costs, as well as overall IT labor. EWAs support Federal Government IT initiatives and are aligned with industry best practices.
Interested in working with EWAs?
If you’re interested in learning more about EWAs visit the EWA Powerpedia page on the DOE Network, or to discuss contracting options, email EWACustomerService@hq.doe.gov
FITARA Compliance & IT Acquisition Approval Process
The Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) has changed the way government acquires and manages computer technologies. In compliance with FITARA The Office of the CIO (OCIO) is involved in all acquisition strategy processes, investment management, and governance of information technology (IT) assets, with rare exception or exemption. This process applies regardless of dollar value where the IT asset or service is to be:
- acquired by new contract or new agreement;
- acquired via modification to an existing contract or existing agreement, when such IT has not already been previously agreed to and negotiated between the parties; and
- purchased on a purchase card that cannot be acquired through an established Program/Site/Office process.
All Departmental elements must submit the following for consideration:
- Acquisition Plan/Strategy, when required by the Office of Management
- IT Acquisition Approval Package, including:
- Memorandum to CIO requesting approval of IT acquisition
- Completed IT Acquisition Request Form
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), if applicable