The following documents reflect the FY 2023 Department of Energy's Budget Request to Congress.
Summary Budget Documents
- Budget in Brief - A high-level narrative summary of the Department's budget request
- Summary Tables - A summary of the request by appropriation account and by organization
- Statistical Table - Shows the budget request at the level at which Congress controls our spending and is more detailed than the Control table
- Laboratory Table - Summarizes funding by decision unit and by the laboratories at which DOE does work
- State Table - Summarizes funding by decision unit and by each State at which DOE does work
Detailed Budget Justification - Energy and Water Development Appropriations
- Volume 1
- Volume 2
- Volume 3
- Clean Energy Demonstrations
- Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response
- Petroleum Reserves Accounts
- Indian Energy Policy and Programs
- Power Marketing Administrations (PMAs)
- Loan Programs
- Federal Energy Management Program
- Grid Deployment Office
- State and Community Energy Programs
- Manufacturing & Energy Supply Chains
- Volume 4
The full President's Budget can be found at whitehouse.gov, along with the details of the Department's request. This contains the Budget Message of the President, information on the President’s priorities, and summary tables.
Current DOE Spending can be found on USAspending.gov. USAspending is the official open data source of federal spending information. It tracks how federal money is spent in communities across America and beyond.