To become a vendor qualified to supply goods and services to Southwestern, register at the System for Award Management (SAM) web site.
To view acquisition opportunities at Southwestern that exceed $15,000, register at the FedConnect web site
Categories of Acquisition
- Under $10,000, micro-purchases typically processed using Government Purchase Card
- Under $250,000, simplified acquisition
- Over $250,000, contracts that generally require bids and requests for proposals
Types of Payment to Vendors
- Tax Exempt Government Visa Purchase Card; or
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)/Direct Deposit.
Vendors must be registered at the System for Award Management (SAM) web site before a contract can be awarded or payment for goods and services issued. Southwestern will obtain and use banking information from the SAM database only to update our vendor database records. It is the responsibility of the vendor to notify Southwestern when a change has occurred in SAM.
Invoices for payment should be submitted to Southwestern Cash Management by any of the following methods:
- Faxed to: 918-295-6529;
- Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Mailed to: Southwestern Power Administration, CASHMGMT, One West Third Street, Suite 1500, Tulsa, OK 74103