SBA DOE Scorecard
Annual Small Business Awards Program
DOE Equity Action Plan
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Equity Action Plan helps advance equity and remove barriers for members of underserved communities to access DOE programs, benefits, services, or procurement opportunities.
The Equity Action Plan outlines the top five DOE priority actions to advance equity at the Department:
- Address broad gaps in data collection to facilitate data-informed decision-making.
- Increase opportunities for new entrants in DOE acquisition (i.e., procurement and financial assistance).
- Increase participation by individuals and institutions underrepresented in DOE research and development and other programs supported through financial assistance.
- Expand strategic Tribal and stakeholder engagement in all DOE business areas.
- Improve access and equity in DOE’s Weatherization Assistance Program.