Welcome to the National Nuclear Security Administration’s website for the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) M&O Contract Competition.
LANL is a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC). LANL is one of the largest science and technology institutes in the world and it conducts multidisciplinary research in fields such as national security, space exploration, renewable energy, medicine, nanotechnology and supercomputing. LANL's primary mission is its national security responsibilities which include the design, qualification, certification, and assessment of nuclear weapons. LANL is one of three national laboratories charged by Congress to annually report on the state and health of the stockpile to the President of the United States, through the Secretaries of Energy and Defense. LANL also exercises its abilities in nonproliferation and counter-proliferation to interdict the spread of nuclear technology, its capabilities to identify, anticipate, and rapidly respond to emerging threats, and to apply its expertise in energy security solutions. In addition, LANL performs work for the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), and Department of Homeland Security (DHS), among others. LANL’s strategy reflects U.S. priorities spanning nuclear security, intelligence, defense, emergency response, nonproliferation, counterterrorism, energy security, emerging threats, and environmental management.
PLEASE NOTE: FedConnect will be the primary site for posting information about this requirement. NNSA will use this website as a means to disseminate information as a secondary location, as it may take a few days to post information to this site.
Please direct questions concerning the content of this website to SEB7@nnsa.doe.gov.
If you would like to subscribe to updates to this website, please click this link and provide your name (first and last) and company name.
This page or one of its subpages was updated on April 3, 2018.
Section J Appendicies
- SEC J_Appendix A - Statement of Work
- SEC J_Appendix B - List of Applicable Directives
- SEC J_Appendix C - Personnel Appendix
- SEC J_Appendix D - Key Personnel
- SEC J_Appendix E - Small Business SubK Plan
- SEC J_Appendix F - Diversity Plan Guidance
- SEC J_Appendix G - Special Financial Agreement
- SEC J_Appendix H - ITER Agreement
- SEC J_Appendix I - Perf Guarantee Agreement
- SEC J_Appendix J - Transition Plan
- SEC J_Appendix K - Program Mgt and Cost Reports
- SEC J_Appendix L - Contractor Community Commitment Plan
- SEC J_Appendix M - Regional Purchasing Program
- SEC J_Appendix N - Technology Commercialization
Section L Attachments
- Section L Attachment A - Performance Guarantee Agreement
- Section L Attachment B - Listing of Key Personnel
- Section L Attachment C - Instructions for SB Subcontracting Plan
- Section L Attachment D - Cross Reference Matrix
- Section L Attachment E - Past Performance Information Form
- Section L Attachment F - Past Performance Questionnaire
- Section L Attachment G - Letter of Commitment
- Section L Attachment H - Transition Price and Fee Summary
- Section L Attachment I - Offeror Information
LANL Small Business Program Results and Forecast (Updated on April 3, 2018)
LANL Site Information
- LANL Infrastructure Statistics 2016
- LANL M&O Property Data
- LANL Open Agreements
- LANL Ownership Technical Area Boundaries 2017
- LANL Safeguards & Security Information
- LANL Site Information
- LANL Subcontracts
- Richard P. Feynman Center Innovations
- Transition Period Deliverable List
- Memorandum of Agreement between DOI and DOE