$8.8 billion in loan guarantees are available under the Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects solicitation, including $2 billion specifically for front-end projects.
Potential applicants are encouraged to engage directly with LPO for no-fee, no-commitment pre-application consultations to start a conversation about the project and about LPO's process before formally applying. Email email@example.com to request a consultation with an LPO staff member.
Applicants should review the final solicitation AND all supplements before submitting an application:
- Solicitation (December 10, 2014)
- Supplement I regarding Scope of Projects Eligible for the Solicitation (June 23, 2015)
- Supplement II regarding Early Upstream and Engineering Project Costs (November 6, 2015)
- Supplement VII regarding Application Submission Schedule (July 26, 2019).
- Supplement III regarding Application Submission Schedule (January 19, 2016); Supplement IV regarding Application Submission Schedule (November 29, 2016); Supplement V regarding Application Submission Schedule (July 20, 2017), and Supplement VI regarding Application Submission Schedule (August 8, 2017) are no longer effective and should be ignored.
- Attachment C, Summary Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data Worksheet (January 26, 2015) containing the following changes:
- Puts carbon inputs and outputs on an annualized basis for ease of inventorying
- Provides carbon flows with auto-populated fields for ease of carbon accounting
This morning, the Department announced that it is making $12.5 billion in loan guarantees available for Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects. My...
WASHINGTON D.C. — Today, the Department of Energy issued the Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects loan guarantee solicitation, which provides as much...
The Department of Energy has issued a draft solicitation that would provide up to $12.6 billion in loan guarantees for Advanced Nuclear Energy...
PRESENTATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES (OTHER THAN GOVERNMENTAL OR PRESS)
QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ADVANCED NUCLEAR ENERGY PROJECTS SOLICITATION?
REQUESTS FOR LPO SPEAKERS AND/OR MEETINGS
Press and Congressional requests should be processed through the normal channels.
If you would like an LPO official to speak about LPO or the Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects Solicitation at an event you are hosting, please provide details of that event to LPO.NuclearSolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
If you would like to meet with an LPO official regarding the Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects Solicitation, please provide details (including a proposed agenda and a list of all companies to be represented at the meeting, the individuals proposed to attend, and such individuals’ titles) to LPO.NuclearSolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
NO SPECIFIC PROJECTS OR POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCUSSED OR OTHERWISE ADDRESSED
ALL PRESENTATIONS, SPEECHES, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, RESPONSES, AND THE CONTENT OF ALL DISCUSSIONS MAY BE MADE PUBLIC ON THIS WEBSITE AND ELSEWHERE