Postpone June 2020 CAB meeting until late August
The ICP CAB requests that DOE postpone the June 4, 2020 meeting until late August.
April 17, 2020
Learn more
Maximize shipments to WIPP and approximate shipping schedules
The ICP CAB requests that DOE-EM information pertaining to the maximization of shipments to WIPP and approximation of shipping schedules be considered
August 14, 2017
Learn more
Unable to reach consensus on land use standards
The INL Site EM CAB was unable to reach consensus on a recommendation regarding proposed changes to cleanup standards at Idaho National Laboratory
May 6, 2015
Learn more
Support for Fiscal Year 2017 budget priorities
The INL Site EM CAB strongly recommends that DOE-EM support the FY 2017 request for funding of EM operations in Idaho
April 3, 2015
Learn more