The Radiation Exposure Monitoring System (REMS) database tracks occupational radiation exposures for all monitored DOE employees, contractors, subcontractors and members of the public. Listed below are publications providing information regarding radiation protection and occupational, medical and natural radiation exposures.
- A Basic Overview of Occupational Radiation Exposure Monitoring, Analysis & Reporting
- Summary of DOE Laboratory Accreditation Program and REMS program that aids in the oversight of radiation protection activities at DOE.
- Annual Reports
- Occupational Radiation Exposure annual reports since 1992.
- On-Line User Survey Form
- Provide feedback for the DOE Occupational Radiation Exposure Annual Report
Technical Support Contacts:
REMS Project or any regulations/policy issues:
- Katharine Mclellan | (202) 586-0183
*E-mail Contact Preferred
REMS System Support:
- Derek Hagemeyer | (865) 241-3615
Records-related issues concerning the status of a submittal, corrected reports, or a dose history request:
- REMS_support@orau.org | (865) 574-3828