Following are the collection instruments for your viewing.
- DOE F 472.3, Foreign Citizenship Acknowledgment
- DOE F 473.3, Clearance Access Request
- DOE F 473.2, Security Badge Request
- DOE F 5631.34, Data Report on Spouse/Cohabitant
- Security Incident Notification Report and Report of Preliminary Security Incident/Infraction (DOE F 471.1 and DOE F 5639.3)
- DOE F 5631.20, Request for Visitor Access Approval
- DOE Form 5631.18, Security Acknowledgement
- DOE Form 5631.29, Security Termination Statement
- DOE Form 5631.5, The Conduct of Personnel Security Interviews Under DOE Security Regulations
The following are two information collection systems that are part of the information collection:
Foreign Access Central Tracking System (FACTS) is the Department of Energy's (DOE) secure unclassified DOE national electronic tracking system that facilitates appropriate reviews and records approvals of visits and assignments by foreign nationals, and provides a historical database of biographical, visit and assignment, and approval information for the DOE complex. The system was created in response to Presidential Decision Directive 61, which recognized the need, at the executive level, to create a system to track foreign national visits and assignment information at Department of Energy sites. DOE O 142.3A, Unclassified Foreign Visits and Assignments Program, contains the Departmental policy for this collection. Please also see the FACTS Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA).
e-Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI) collects from bidders on DOE contracts requiring access authorizations (personnel security clearances). The information is required for DOE to (1) collect and analyze pertinent FOCI information, (2) validate reported FOCI information, and (3) adjudicate FOCI cases. This data must also be submitted by the bidder's tier parents, if any. The bidder and, if applicable, each tier parent must submit a completed SF-328, "Certificate Pertaining to Foreign Interests". The SF 328 is only used to show the signature and is faxed to the cognizant DOE security office the rest of the form has been incorporated into the system. Need to be seeking work with DOE to get access to e-FOCI. DOE Order 470.4B, Safeguards and Security Program, Section 2, outlines the FOCI program. Please also see the FOCI Privacy Impact Assessment.