The HydroWIRES initiative leverages close engagement with five DOE National Laboratories:
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Idaho National Laboratory
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
The National Labs work as a team to provide strategic insight and develop modeling, analysis, tools, and targeted technology R&D for the benefit of the broader community.
Laboratory researchers serve as leaders of each research area, providing both technical leadership and strategic insight to inform the R&D portfolio and broader DOE efforts.
Subscribe to The Water Wire
The Water Power Technologies Office e-newsletter brings funding opportunities, events, publications, and news directly to your inbox.