Find easy-to-understand information about hydrogen (H2) and fuel cell technologies here! Increase your H2IQ by checking out our fact sheets and other introductory resources. Also visit our multimedia page to find infographics, videos, and animations about hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
Increase Your H2IQ Training Resource
Basic Fact Sheets
These fact sheets provide a basic introduction to hydrogen and fuel cell technologies for non-technical audiences.
- Fuel Cell Technologies Office Fact Sheet
- Fuel Cell Technologies Office Flyer
- Progress and Accomplishments in Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- Highlights from U.S. Department of Energy's Fuel Cell Recovery Act Projects
- Careers in Fuel Cell Technologies
- Hydrogen Production
- Hydrogen Delivery
- Hydrogen Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Manufacturing R&D
- Safety, Codes, and Standards
- Technology Validation
- Education and Outreach
- Market Transformation
- Fuel Cells for Stationary Power Applications
- Early Markets: Fuel Cells for Material Handling Equipment
- Early Markets: Fuel Cells for Backup Power
- Fuel Cells Powering Critical Infrastructure in Disasters
- World's First Tri-Generation Energy Station—Fountain Valley
- Hydrogen-Powered Buses
- Comparison of Fuel Cell Technologies
Fuel Cell Technologies Office Energy Basics
Additional Basics Resources
Need More In-Depth Information?
Visit our information resources pages, where you can access general, technical, and programmatic publications and presentations; link to the websites of other organizations working to advance hydrogen and fuel cells; and find definitions for words related to hydrogen and fuel cell technology.