Stretch codes have provided many jurisdictions an opportunity to identify and implement changes to their building codes and standards to achieve climate goals and future-proof the built environment. In this session, you will hear how states and localities are addressing climate and emissions through the adoption and implementation of stretch energy codes, ordinances, and zoning changes.
Don't forget to register and tune in to the rest of the seminars in the series.
- September 8: ENERGY CODES AND UTILITY PROGRAMS: THE PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY Register
- September 22: ENERGY CODE IMPLEMENTATION: INSIGHTS FROM THE FIELD TO THE CLASSROOM Register
- October 6: LESS IS MORE: BUILDING TO ZERO ENERGY, WATER, AND CARBON Register
- October 20: CRACKING THE CODE: UNLOCKING THE BENEFITS OF OFF-SITE CONSTRUCTION Register
- November 17: OUTSIDE-THE-BOX OPTIONS TO ADVANCE MULTIFAMILY BUILDING EFFICIENCY Register
AIA, ICC, and RESNET continuing education credits will be offered for the live events. Instructions for requesting certificates of completion will be provided at the end of each live seminar.
The Building Energy Codes Program
The U.S. Department of Energy supports the advancement of building energy codes. Modern building codes and standards offer cost-effective solutions, contributing to lower utility bills for homes and businesses, and helping to mitigate the impacts of climate change. Learn more at energycodes.gov.