BEDES is continually growing and improving. If you’d like to participate in some of the activities listed here, you can join the BEDES Working Group.
- BEDES 1.0 dictionary updates are planned for Spring and Fall 2015.
- An interactive, searchable version of the BEDES dictionary is planned for Spring 2015.
- BEDES Pilot programs are being launched with selected organizations, which will begin developing and disseminating BEDES-compliant mappings and schemas for their products.
- The team continues to engage with stakeholders and the wider building energy efficiency community to develop and disseminate BEDES.
- The BEDES Team and Working Group are also developing plans to establish a long-term management plan and structure for BEDES.
BEDES Dictionary 1.0 Webinar Slides
BEDES Strategic Working Group Recommendations
Enabling Interoperability through a Common Language for Building Performance Data
BEDES Scoping Report
Data Data Everywhere and Not a Link to Make
For more information on BEDES, please contact: BEDES@ee.doe.gov.