The Office of Finance and Accounting (CF-10) is responsible for accounting, fiscal integrity, and financial management services in support the Department’s mission.
The Office of Finance and Accounting is comprised of two subcomponents:
- Office of Financial Operations (CF-11)
- Office of Financial Reporting and Business Analysis (CF-12)
- Maintains leadership in financial management by continuously innovating and improving services provided to the Department.
- Prepares the Department’s consolidated financial statements, Agency Financial Report, and other managerial reports.
- Conducts accounting operations including specialized financial management areas such as payroll, loans, environmental liabilities, pension and post-retirement benefits accounting, and investment activities for the Department.
- Leads the Department’s internal controls, fraud risk management, and payment integrity programs.
- Delivers timely and reliable financial management reporting and analysis.