Submit a Notice of Undue Restriction

You are here

The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is available to assist any small business that believes a solicitation, request for proposal (RFP), or request for quotation (RFQ) unduly restricts the ability of the small business to compete for an award. To notify DOE’s OSDBU of a perceived undue restriction, please fill out the form here:

Report an Undue Restriction

If you have any questions about undue restrictions, or if you are having trouble filling out the form, please email