2017 Expanding Tribal Energy Development March Webinar: Federal and State Policy: Advancing Strategic Energy Partnerships
You are here
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Indian Energy, in partnership with Western Area Power Administration, hosted a webinar titled, "Federal and State Policy: Advancing Strategic Energy Partnerships," on March 29, 2017. Attendees learned about circumstances where state government regulatory responsibilities, services, and infrastructure benefits can impact communities (tribal and nontribal alike), and which federal requirements could impact energy projects on tribal lands depending upon the type of project, location, and size, among other considerations.
- Randy Manion, Western Area Power Administration
- Lizana Pierce, U.S. Department of Energy
- Doug MacCourt, U.S. Department of Energy
- Elizabeth Doris, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Jim Manion, Warm Springs Power
- Jon Paul Romero, Northern Pueblos Housing Authority.