The Office of Corporate Business Systems (CF-40) is responsible for stewardship of DOE’s financial management, procurement, and human capital systems, as well as other application solutions necessary to execute the Department’s mission. The Office provides data integrity, operational compliance, high system availability, and exceptional customer service.
- Plans and manages design, integration, implementation, and cyber security of the Department's corporate business systems.
- Operates and maintains corporate financial systems utilizing efficient, cost-effective, and appropriate technology to allow for delivery and dissemination of relevant information.
- Maintains compatibility among corporate business systems to facilitate electronic exchange of data with internal and external stakeholders. Interfaces with Headquarters Programs, Field Offices, and Management and Operating Contractors.
- Provides qualified Information Technology project management support.
- Develops and maintains systems documentation and training materials.
- Defines website standards for the CF organizations and manages CF web technical infrastructure to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and recommended practices.
- Serves as CF liaison with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for corporate DOE business system and CF Information Technology services.
- Oversees completion of internal and external CF Information Technology reporting.
- Serves as CF lead on internal and external Information Technology committees and working groups.