The Office of Financial Policy and Audit Resolution (CF-20) establishes and maintains financial, accounting, and budgetary policies that support the execution of the Department’s mission. The Office also leads resolution of audit findings and coordination with audit organizations to improve Departmental operations.
- Leads resolution of audit findings and reporting on implementation status.
- Provides effective coordination between the Department and the Inspector General (IG) and Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Provides policy guidance and support to Departmental offices on audit resolution and coordination.
- Establishes and maintains polices and guidance for finance and accounting, budget, corporate business systems, and financial management for site and facility management contractors.
- Leads coordination with internal and external financial policy organizations.