The U.S. Department of Energy's Wind Program leads the nation's efforts to improve the performance, lower the costs, and accelerate the deployment of wind power technologies.
Learn more about the specific research sponsored by the Wind Program:
- Wind Vision
- Offshore Wind
- Distributed Wind
- Atmosphere to Electrons
- Resource Assessment and Characterization
- Next-Generation Wind Technology
- Testing and Certification
- Wind Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Renewable Systems Integration
- Environmental Impacts and Siting of Wind Projects
- Workforce Development and Education
To learn more about the Wind Program's successes in working with businesses, industry partners, universities, research labs, and other stakeholders to improve the performance and accelerate the deployment of wind power, see EERE's Wind Successes Web page.