- Finishing the job
June 19, 2015 4:25 PM
The Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge Office of Environmental Management has a simple mission. Since the late 1980s, we have made tremendous progress in removing legacies of contamination from past operations on the Oak Ridge Reservation.Read The Full Story
- EM program implements feedback from community
June 1, 2015 11:28 AM
OREM hosted its annual community budget workshop on April 29. This year’s edition invited stakeholders to share their priorities for OREM to consider as the organization develops its Fiscal Year 2017 budgetRead The Full Story
- Clean energy growing part of Oak Ridge’s reindustrialization efforts
- EM Official Shares Insight at Women’s Conference
- EM’s Award-Winning Projects Save More Than $10 Million, Advance Sustainability at Department of Energy
- Deputy Secretary visits Oak Ridge
- Partnership between DOE programs leads to mutual success
- Ambitious Vision Drives Oak Ridge’s Progress
June 26, 2015
Demolition of the K‐31 Building at ETTP was completed today, marking the removal of the fourth of five gaseous diffusion buildings at the former uranium enrichment site.
June 18, 2015
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of a contract to North Wind Solutions, LLC for waste processing services at the Oak Ridge Transuranic Waste Processing Center (TWPC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Seven (7) proposals were received in response to the solicitation.
June 11, 2015Department of Energy Selects Small Business to Provide Demolition and Remediation Services at the East Tennessee Technical Park K-732 Switchyard
Cincinnati – The Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) contract to CTI and Associates, Inc. of Wixom, MI, a Minority Owned small business under the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program.
April 2, 2015
February 20, 2015
January 29, 2015
November 14, 2014