- OREM renews partnering agreement with UCOR
September 16, 2014 12:00 PM
Senior officials from the DOE's Oak Ridge Office of EM and UCOR met recently to renew their partnering agreement that clearly defines the working arrangement and expectations between the two organizations.Read The Full Story
- Employees give to local food bank
September 12, 2014 11:00 AM
Employees in DOE's Oak Ridge Office of EM donated 3,209 pounds of food to the Second Harvest Food Bank of East Tennessee. The donation was part of the national Feds Feed Families campaign.Read The Full Story
- Annual training event instrumental in region’s safety culture
- OREM continues involvement with workforce development program
- Small business to conduct characterization work
- Transite panel removal begins on K-31 Building
- Governor Haslam touts Oak Ridge’s economic possibilities
- EM participates in local middle school’s career week
October 8, 2014
OREM begins demolition of the K-31 Building at Oak Ridge’s East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP), marking the removal of the fourth of five gaseous diffusion buildings at the former uranium enrichment site.
July 31, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge Office of Environmental Management has named Wendy Cain as its new portfolio federal project director for cleanup of the East Tennessee Technology Park.
June 26, 2014
Demolition of the K-25 Building at ETTP ended late last year, but that was not the end of the project. Many other tasks had to be accomplished before the project could be officially declared complete.
May 27, 2014
May 14, 2014
May 8, 2014
March 11, 2014