An integrated process has been established to ensure electrical safety hazards are identified and that adequate controls are defined and implemented.
- BN management and other NTS users actively participate in identifying, prioritizing, tracking, correcting and verifying deficiencies in an Electrical Safety maintenance program.
- BN management ensures the review and inclusion of appropriate Electrical Safety requirements for all authorized work activities through a work control process.
- BN management maintains a training program with detailed records that ensures Electrical Safety training is conducted for all electrical workers at risk of electrical hazards.
- BN management maintains a Lessons Learned program to incorporate results from incident review processes to modify and improve the Electrical Safety program.
- BN personnel involved in Electrical Safety are fully trained and competent to perform their duties.