For energy efficiency programs that use meter data analyzed at the whole building level, various protocols (established methods and metrics) can help answer your burning questions and tell you how much confidence to have in the answer. This webinar will consider how advanced M&V protocols are helping energy efficiency programs keep pace with industry changes:
- Why do we need guidance on Advanced M&V and what are some key best practices for some typical applications?
- What new protocol resources for Advanced M&V are available or coming soon?
- Considerations and expectations: What role do protocols play in deploying advanced M&V in building analytics?
- What future directions in protocols for advanced M&V are under development or needed?
This webinar is directed to all energy program and building analyst stakeholders – implementers, evaluators, policymakers.
- Eliot Crowe (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- Lia Webster
- Kevin Warren (representing Efficiency Valuation Organization)
- Carmen Best (Recurve)
- Elizabeth Titus (NEEP) about key concepts and materials (high level).