QER Public Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA: Natural Gas: Transmission, Storage and Distribution
You are here
Meeting Date and Location
July 21, 2014 - 10:00 A.M. EDT
Rashid Auditorium Hillman Center
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Parking is available for attendees in Carnegie Mellon University's East Campus Garage, accessible using the entrance at the intersection of Forbes Avenue and Devon Street. For additional information about visiting Carnegie Mellon University's campus, Click Here
- Click here to comment on the QER Public Meeting, "Natural Gas: Transmission, Storage and Distribution".
- Federal Register Notice
- Full Meeting Transcript1 (See link below to download PDF)
- Meeting Summary (See link below to download PDF)
- Panelists Statements and Presentations (See links below to download PDFs)
- Meeting Agenda - Natural Gas: Transmission, Storage and Distribution
- Click here to view the video recording of the pubic meeting in Pittsburgh.
1 - The transcript of the July 21, 2014 QER public meeting has not been edited by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Regarding Public Comment
The entirety of all comments received in response to the Quadrennial Energy Review will become publicly available. Any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and email addresses, that may be included in a comment will automatically be made available to the public. Individual commenters may request that the Department withhold their personally identifiable information from public disclosure, and such requests will be honored to the extent allowable by law. If you wish for the Department to withhold your name and/or other personally identifiable information, please state this prominently at the beginning of your comment. Additionally, the Department will accept comments submitted anonymously.