14th Annual DOE Small Business Forum & Expo
You are here
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), proudly present the 14th Annual DOE Small Business Forum & Expo, at the Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, AZ, June 16-18, 2015.
Don't miss this opportunity to meet with DOE procurement officials and many prime contractors looking for your goods and services.
At the 14th Annual DOE Small Business Forum & Expo, you have the opportunity to build relationships and reconnect with business professionals, acquire invaluable information, and solidify contract opportunities with prime contractors and government procurement officials. The two and a half day event will include:
• Educational sessions on small business strategies and contracting with DOE and its field offices.
• One-on-one business meetings to find opportunities and build relationships.
• A large expo hall featuring your company's products and services.
• An awards ceremony honoring distinguished small businesses and DOE contracting officials and their departments.
• Numerous opportunities build brand awareness.
• Registration for the event will open in early 2015.
Subscribe to OSDBU's 14th Annual Small Business Forum email list for updates and information!
Click here to download our "Register Now" flyer for this event.