Hosted by the Department of Energy’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, DOE's Small Business Forum & Expo—taking place June 4-5 at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis—is designed specifically to connect small businesses with the Department’s program offices, power marketing administrations, laboratory and technology centers, and prime contractors to help advance the Agency’s missions.
When you attend, you will gain exclusive access to:
- Breakout sessions led by industry leaders and experts in the field
- Informative keynotes from top administration officials
- One-on-one matchmaking sessions
- An exhibit hall showcasing the latest products and services for building your business and increasing revenue
- Countless networking opportunities
Don't miss this opportunity to join small business owners and large companies alike to network, connect, and learn how to do business with the Department.
Hotel & Venue
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
DOE's 2024 Small Business Forum & Expo will be held at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. Be sure to make your reservations through the official 2024 housing website.
Rate: $205/night (+ taxes)