OE is laying the framework for a modern electricity system by contributing to the development and implementation of electricity policy at the Federal and State level.
- Transmission Planning
- National Electric Transmission Congestion Study
- Coordination of Federal Transmission Permitting on Federal Lands, Section 216(h) Federal Power Act
- Improving Performance of Federal Permitting and Review of Infrastructure Projects
- Energy Corridors on Federal Lands
- Transmission Projects Proposed Under EPAct Section 1222
- International Electricity Regulation