The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee held a meeting on Monday, July 9 and Tuesday, July 10, 2018, at the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association, 4301 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA.
Monday, July 9, 2018
- Panel Session: Development of a North American Grid Resilience Model - Moderator: John Adams
- Ali Ghassemian, Program Manager, DOE-OE Advanced Modeling Grid Research Program
- Peter Brandien, Vice President, System Operations, ISO New England
- John Moura, Director, Reliability Assessment and System Analysis, NERC
- Anda Ray, Senior Vice President of External Relations and Technical Resources, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Presentation: Advanced Grid Research and Development Portfolio - Michael Pesin, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Advanced Grid Research and Development, DOE-OE