You are here
The Department of Energy recognizes the importance of maintaining a healthy and fit Federal workforce. To that end, our occupational health care professionals at the Headquarters Occupational Health Clinics in Forrestal and Germantown provide the following services:
- Walk-in care. Assessment, nursing care and follow-up for minor illnesses and injuries on a walk-in basis.
- First-response. Emergency treatment to any employee, contractor or visitor experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency.
- Wellness seminars. A variety of workshops designed to educate participants on a wide range of health-related topics.
- Physician directed services: For employees whose physician has directed medical care such as allergy injections, blood pressure monitoring, etc., that may be provided at the clinics. A Physcian Letter Allergy and a Physician Treatment Order must be on file in the clinic for services to be provided.
- Lactation services. Provides a private room for nursing mothers
- Foreign Travel Immunizations/Physicals (provided at Forrestal only)
The Occupational Health Clinics are located at
- Forrestal, Room GG-028 (202) 586-9765
- Germantown, Room A-075 (301) 903-4275
Hours of Operation are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.