Welcome to the Classification Training Institute (CTI) Webpage. This page provides information for Department of Energy (DOE) and non-DOE personnel concerning courses offered by the CTI, the current course schedule, and provides training and resources (reference materials and links to web pages with additional information) concerning information classified and controlled information within the DOE.
This page also contains short animated lessons. If you need a quick refresher on an aspect of classified or controlled information, refer to the section "Online Mini-Lessons" below. Additional lessons are being developed.
The training materials provided on this page are for information only. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact the Office of Classification's Outreach Program at (301) 903-7567 or email@example.com.
TRAINING & REFERENCE MATERIALS
- Online Classified or Controlled Information Mini-Lessons
- Classified Information Training
- Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information Training
- Official Use Only Training
- OpenNet Training
- Training For Other Agency Personnel
- Classification Training Institute Catalog
- Classification Training Institute Course Registration Form